INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
hugs.gif
Mike!!!!!!!!! <3 sweet dreams

You know, re-run.
nope notta ixnay
idunno.gif

Okay, I'm going to post a pic to help rotate the clown thingy off the recent images.

I got a little more done on the coop today. Installed main doors and two pop doors. Gonna do the third doors tomorrow and install the ramps. A little wire around the roof, and chickies are moving in. Nights are supposed to be above freezing for the next few days, so they better enjoy it!!!

I was wrong :eek:
Ive never experienced that cold of weather
Give him our best wishes

We get the extreme cold from the north for about a two week period every winter. The jetstream just happens to flow right down the centre of the area about this time every year.
On the upside, we are at the northern extreme of 'tornado alley' , so the In the summer we get the central plains heat for about two months, without all the moisture that causes the big twisters.

I don't know about geneticky either but reading up on the method of choosing birds bone structure is pretty cool. If it pays off I'll have a bird that produces better. That's the hope

Color doesn't matter. But he's definitely not as hideous as that clown picture or whatever it was a few post ago.
lau.gif
FWIW, I thought your rooster was striking!
thumbsup.gif

Quote: RIP CK!!! he used to come to our festival every year I was a kid

Okay, I'm going to post a pic to help rotate the clown thingy off the recent images.

I got a little more done on the coop today. Installed main doors and two pop doors. Gonna do the third doors tomorrow and install the ramps. A little wire around the roof, and chickies are moving in. Nights are supposed to be above freezing for the next few days, so they better enjoy it!!!

Sweet joey!! but I hate those latches, just sayin!! I switched every one I own out almost! suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom