INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, Sally... what did you think I meant??? Of course it's the look of total confusion! I've always said, if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullsh**. I'm used to that look. LOL!!!

It means that my hatch day is due in 11 days. I thought the earlier hint of candling tomorrow (day 14) might have given it away, but someone... and I'm not calling this "someone" by name... must not have been paying attention.
barnie.gif
I am going to the french frog for a a very small glass of something strong brb

What is this anyhow . down right confusing guess satellite is sill on the blink
idunno.gif
sure wish I could get cable
I sure wish I could too. but since it aint gonna happen what else can we wish for k?

Ha ha..I had a phone...almost like that one! In the house, not a cell though. In the 80's/early 90's. Things started changing fast after that though in the early 90's. Too funny.
serious?

That ain't happening no time soon!...long story...guess I'll just stick with graph paper
long story about a phone upgrade?
hmm.png
that must be interesting

Crap... I've driven yet another woman to drinking.
he.gif
not to worry about that here, trust me I hold my liquure as well as I can spell it

Still playing "ketchup"; was in the blind deer hunting all day...didn't see a thing
Rifle season started yesterday, so it's going to be the same for the next two weeks

oh so you got the exhausted but your not tired feel. I am surprised you didnt see anything on the 2nd day. can you shoot doe and buck or just buck these 2 weeks?

gig.gif
he is 16 K! CH dont go movin your momma wont like that option!!!

Well I have tried ever kind of trap except live traps .I would go with poison in a chicken proof bait box. as long as cats aren't going to eat the dead ones its fairly safe . snap traps baited with sunflower seeds work better than peanut butter . I like the Victor plastic kind with the bait cup. search out where they have a nest and destroy it . kill all the babies . I HATE RATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom