INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep! It got worse as it traveled east. Our rain stayed vertical so the chickens stayed dry. I moved the goats to the porch for the night so they would have a little more shelter from the wind. With two big windows and screen doors the barn is too "airy" for babies.

Thanks for asking!
hugs.gif
Glad to hear it was only raining water on you and not trees.

Yep! It got worse as it traveled east. Our rain stayed vertical so the chickens stayed dry. I moved the goats to the porch for the night so they would have a little more shelter from the wind. With two big windows and screen doors the barn is too "airy" for babies.

Thanks for asking!
hugs.gif
We've got rain here now, with the thunder boomers & 20 mph winds expected this afternoon into this evening. Just a sloppy pain in the posterior more than anything else.

Thanks for asking! :hugs

Glad to hear it was only raining water on you and not trees.

Well I haven't taken a walk around yet. With 120 acres there's bound to be a tree down somewhere. But when I walked home from the barn last night there were just small branches down. I was carrying the goats in my arms and 10 eggs in my pockets, so I wasn't looking. ;)

Well I haven't taken a walk around yet. With 120 acres there's bound to be a tree down somewhere. But when I walked home from the barn last night there were just small branches down. I was carrying the goats in my arms and 10 eggs in my pockets, so I wasn't looking.
wink.png
I'm sure todays weather for me will drop something back in my woods as well. Best part about it is I don't have to do anything about it, unless it drops them in the yard. Thats gotta take some skills to get two goats and ten eggs all in one trip without the goats breaking any eggs.

Thanks for asking! :hugs

We've got rain here now, with the thunder boomers & 20 mph winds expected this afternoon into this evening. Just a sloppy pain in the posterior more than anything else.

I was quilting with my back to the fireplace and there came such an unexpected and loud clap of thunder that I wrenched my back from jumping. My hand and wrist tingled a bit, too. DH thought it was hilarious.

You keep safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom