INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Thanks. Me too (obviously). I will settle for finding her dead or alive. At least I will have an idea of what to do to prevent this from happening again.
Quote: I would be doing that today too if it weren't cold and rainy. I will be getting Duckling back before too long, and this morning is all I have until next Sunday... Unless my in-laws don't take her then.

I went upstairs for a 2nd cup, but by the time I got there I forgot what I went for...CRS
That's why you need a carafe! Or another coffee pot on your desk.

I've read on here that Silkies are "born broody". That's not so, of course, but it gives you an indication of just how they "hang in there"
This may not be relevant, but the only broody hen I've had so far is one of my RSL's. She started in June and never quit 'til September.

My silkie never went broody.... :idunno

Well, he was a rooster, but still!
MORNING ALL!! :frow  
hugs fer me whites :hugs

Gooodd morning Sunshine!! :frow
Another beautiful day today. :hugs
My Dom eggs are being shipped today the Sally Sunshine way :weee

:woot

So is this how things get wired?

Two fans get wired separetely to a power adapter and plugged into a direct power source.
STC-1000 get's wired up with the heat source (two lights) and a plug to be able to plug it into a direct power source.

This way fans are always on and thermostat can control the amount of heat. Correct?

I'm a big fan of heat shrink tubing vs. electrical tape, but yes that would work.
idunno.gif
I thought it shrank when it was cold.

Thanks. Me too (obviously). I will settle for finding her dead or alive. At least I will have an idea of what to do to prevent this from happening again.
I would be doing that today too if it weren't cold and rainy. I will be getting Duckling back before too long, and this morning is all I have until next Sunday... Unless my in-laws don't take her then.

No desk...Table, which has most of my worldly possessions on it, to the point that I can't tell what color it is. Drives DW nuts

I would be doing that today too if it weren't cold and rainy. I will be getting Duckling back before too long, and this morning is all I have until next Sunday... Unless my in-laws don't take her then.

Yes not knowing what happened makes it hard to prevent it from happening again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom