INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't yelling,
hit.gif
hit.gif
I still lurv you!

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

don't be sad just 'cause you're wrong.

Yes ma'am

Does anyone else really not care for Dunkin' Donuts coffee? I mean, I love Dunkin' Donuts! But their coffee is not the greatest!
I don't have DD's near me, but when I go back east, I go there. I loved it up to the last time I had it (2 years). I DO have Starbucks on every corner and I HATE their coffee.

so they dont explode under the hen, its not pretty screws all the other eggs, and smells freaking nasty and if you wash the hen she can go unbroody!!
CANDLE broody eggs to pull DIS! @Jessimom
I've left infertile or early quitters in the 'bator for the full hatch and have never had an exploding one - would they be more likely to explode under a broody hen? Or, are we just being careful because it's harder to clean a chicken than it is an incubator?

But, I WILL CANDLE THEM!! Promise!!!!!

I am alive. She seems to be doing better than me. She is with my in-laws right now. I will see her in about fifteen minutes.

lau.gif
Check aaaaaaalllll the way under the counter next to the stove. Use a broom! They won't be visible.
I hope you feel better soon, same with Duckling!! LOL about your keys - I am glad you found them!

. 7 new baby's out of 10 eggs..one looked like never turned and one did get in air cell but never pipped shell and the other looked liked only half grew..I had to help one cause it was Peck at top and made big hole at top but never finished zipping and was drying on bottom so I took finger in warm water and applied to dry spot until it come loose and it came out in my hand and I put back in incubator for awhile and he layed on side longer than others did but he is up and eating now.
Adorable fluffy chickies!!! Congratulations on a successful hatch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom