INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: yer fine! nothing you can do now anyways

caf.gif

Good Morning Everyone!
morning!

Last night my incubator spiked to 110 what do I do:barnie
I answered in the HAL

Last edited:
Thanks, paddler... though I can't wait to rotate them out for better birds. How're you doing?

Tee shirts at 6 AM? Sounds like you're doing great! Gotta love spring time!!!
Morning, Peachickie!!!

It ain't, Zero... zip... nada... Nothing happening, and it's driving me nuts!!!

Good morning, Bubbles!!!
hugs.gif

God morning, M'Lady...
hugs.gif
At least it's a short drive
tongue.png

Hello,

I am a newbie from Utah. I am expecting chicks in the second week of April, and am currently building a coop, after getting interested and really investigating chickens I received an unexpected grant for my classroom (I teach sixth grade) and decided that I should use part of it for an incubator. I convinced my principal that it had multiple ties to my curriculum, and ordered a Brinsea 20 Advanced, and a candler. I have contacted the families in my school and have enough interest in homing the chicks that I want to set 12-18 eggs. I am reading all I can to try and make my first hatch a successful one. I am so excited!

Carrie

Hello,

I am a newbie from Utah. I am expecting chicks in the second week of April, and am currently building a coop, after getting interested and really investigating chickens I received an unexpected grant for my classroom (I teach sixth grade) and decided that I should use part of it for an incubator. I convinced my principal that it had multiple ties to my curriculum, and ordered a Brinsea 20 Advanced, and a candler. I have contacted the families in my school and have enough interest in homing the chicks that I want to set 12-18 eggs. I am reading all I can to try and make my first hatch a successful one. I am so excited!

Carrie
Welcome to the fun factory.

I'm trying to lower it but for all I know it could have been on that for HOURS:confused:

hugs.gif

Sally, every time I say "Gooood morning sunshine!" I hear this voice in my head....
lau.gif

http://www.amazon.com/Timex-Wacky-Phrases-Alarm-Clock/dp/B00134QYES
Quote:
idunno.gif

Quote:
hu.gif

Quote:
duc.gif

Good morning sally ,

Well i put the quail eggs over yesterday i had about 4 that looked iffy but i transfered them over anyways , my last lockdown i had a zero hatch out , but miller company sent my new temp controls out and i got them replaced so hopefully bad hatch run is done for rir eggs go in lockdown tomorrow
I pray the new temp controls are working wonders!! good luck!!

Morning all. Caught up for the moment. We will see if I can stay caught up through out the day.
Morning Nathan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom