INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my hygrometers are off, I put an Accurite room combo hygrometer and thermometer in the bator and it is showing 62% humidity, the small ones are reading 12 and 20 respectively. Will buy batteries tomorrow, need to calibrate as well after that if still an issue, I might just buy a couple tomorrow. Then set.

Last edited:
Quote:
duc.gif

I'm going insane with this thing
rant.gif
Do you have the vent holes open? I haven't been paying attention if you mentioned them.

Today is candle day!
You, Stink. Change your screen name to something soft and squishy or post a lot more often.
hit.gif
I needed you to back me up the last two days!

So my hygrometers are off, I put an Accurite room combo hygrometer and thermometer in the bator and it is showing 62% humidity, the small ones are reading 12 and 20 respectively. Will buy batteries tomorrow, need to calibrate as well after that if still an issue, I might just buy a couple tomorrow. Then set.
I use a couple of these. Paid bout $12 a piece for them and I really like them.

:duc

Do you have the vent holes open? I haven't been paying attention if you mentioned them.

I know you are not talking to me, but this reminds me I had a question. I know so many of them, I feel so needy. :oops:. I do not have the vent holes covered, nor do I have the covers, should I be covering mine? again it is a farm innovators 4200 pro circulating fan and turned. Thanks

I use a couple of these. Paid bout $12 a piece for them and I really like them.

Thanks. Where did you buy?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom