INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANY ducks. Just as long as they are CUTE. :love

I really want calls, but they are super hard to hatch and I'd like to hatch my own... And they are loud... And I'd have to cover my run. :he

....... But welsh harlequins have stolen my heart...... So, maybe those. They are pretty cheap..
-Banti

Yay, Banti! What kind of ducks? I'm sure some ducks will at least pass through my farm this year.
MC, how do you thicken your coffee? Haha. I always drink mine with a packet of hot chocolate. We double the amount of coffee grounds recommended for our coffee. The stronger the better. Luckily DH and I enjoy the cheaper brands of coffee because we go through it twice as fast as some people.

I just make it strong.
I was just doing research on the new Keurig I have been yearning for. Big bummer, it is not as great as I hoped. Most reviews are negative. Now I am not sure what to do. I wanted the carafe feature!
th.gif

I'm just a sleepy girl
Sleepy and blue
I'm uncaffeinated
With so much to do
I've got every coffee maker
You could think of
But all I want
Is a Keurig to love
Somebody, somebody, somebody, please
Send it to me
It will make me happy
Just wait and see!
I prayed so hard
To the heavens above
That I might find
A Keurig to love

I just make it strong. I was just doing research on the new Keurig I have been yearning for. Big bummer, it is not as great as I hoped. Most reviews are negative. Now I am not sure what to do. I wanted the carafe feature! :th I'm just a sleepy girl Sleepy and blue I'm uncaffeinated With so much to do I've got every coffee maker You could think of But all I want Is a Keurig to love Somebody, somebody, somebody, please Send it to me It will make me happy Just wait and see! I prayed so hard To the heavens above That I might find A Keurig to love
I recommend the Hamilton Beach http://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Beach-Single-Coffee-49980A/dp/B00EI7DPPI My only recommendation is that for strong coffee the carafe is best and for single serve I recommend using less water. I enjoy that we can brew a pot daily but when it runs out just grab a cup.

Yes, that's what I meant. Have you already set some Harlequins?

Nope....... I still won't be getting ducks too soon, I want then in a seperate coop but might build a door in the run so they can share the same area. Or fence off 1/3 of the run. Or build another from scratch. I have a lot of things to work out...... And I'll learn more about them while I wait! :D

I don't want to jump in too fast....
-Banti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom