INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I know you are very busy with the HALs, not to mention life in general, I don't know how you manage it :hugs
I just was not sure if you gave Bubbles, I mean Banti access again! :gig

LOL. Ummm, nope!

We ended up splitting the article into two articles, I manage the individual profiles and she does the links an' shtuff! :lau

Profiles are open edit, but with limits....:p

And backed up in two different places!

Last edited:
Sunny, straight OEGB- First to hatch!

Pingu, straight OEGB

Kay, straight OEGB

Lucky, straight OEGB

EE X Bubbles?
fl.gif

Has 5 toes, muffs, and a beard but no blue skin and all the other silkie X do, so maybe??

Reynbow X Pebbles

Jace X Pebbles
love.gif

My personal favorites are the 1st & last, whatever they are, but all cute. Too bad they don't continue to be so cute

LOL. We ended up splitting the article into two articles, I manage the individual profiles and she does the links an' shtuff!
lau.gif

Profiles are open edit, but with limits and warnings everywhere...
tongue.png

And backed up in two different places!
thanks Banti!
hugs.gif

good to know for the future.
And thanks for helping Sally out with keeping this nut house in order!
lau.gif

Haven`t seen an update in sometime, anyone seen Bubbles...........

Got to love it.
They seem to be doing well :fl. The kids are growing like weeds already, the Christmas and January 21st chicks are coexisting if not integrating in the big tractor and should give me eggs soon :fl. The GF farms cockrels are living out quarantine in the little backyard tractor, and I moved the eleven day old chicks out with the March first and third week of February group. They are all running around eating and growing well. Though I need to read on ways to conserve feed as the little buggers peck and sratch out as much or more than they eat.
I will be getting fourteen HRIR from Hortsman and Underwood lines on Easter Sunday. Next I have to pick my keepers and build to house and breed when they are ready.
The person who was to buy the gilt flaked so she will be adding a litter to my menagerie any time. She has really bagged up the last few days.
How are you feeling? I hope better. Your project eggs are great (waiting for sales :) picture foot tapping emoji here) What is next in your hatches?

thanks Banti!
hugs.gif

good to know for the future.
And thanks for helping Sally out with keeping this nut house in order!
lau.gif

Haven`t seen an update in sometime, anyone seen Bubbles...........
lau.gif

Let it be known forever & always in the kingdom that you're doing a great job!!!
You, above all others, deserve a parade every day
bow.gif
X200 million!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom