INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!! This could e a NEW CONTEST FOR SALLY.

Sally LOVES running contests, and the winners would be the ones who put it together (on paper) correctly  OR came up with some super duper new and cool way to put it together.

Also Perchie.girl (Deb) is a design/engineering type who is awesome  at this stuff. Maybe she would like a crack at it. 

Lol that is hilarious. The prize could be I sheik them the old crappy thing. I can't believe the material these are made out of. Any animal could just rip it apart

Uh uh uh
big_smile.png

Ohhhhhj my!
big_smile.png

Good night, MC. Sleep tight!!!
big_smile.png

Lol that is hilarious. The prize could be I sheik them the old crappy thing. I can't believe the material these are made out of. Any animal could just rip it apart
I bought one of those Chinese kits 'cause I needed something quicker than I could build anything. First thing I did was double the walls & put a sheet of insulation between them' Mine has sliding doors front & back, but the dummies designed them to slide sideways. Even with a 1x3 across the bottom of the opening, I still have to clean bedding out of the track every night to get the door to slide shut.

I cringe whenever I look at a TSC flyer and see those tiny houses they claim will hold 4, 6, or 8 chickens... and then they actually put pics of the chickens in the runs! The runs have less room than they require inside the coop! Yeah, it might hold 8 chickens... 8 Serama chickens. I'd much rather put that money towards an adequate dwelling for my birds. Just my 2c...

I need a picture of each piece flat on the ground or straight up against a wall. From that I could figure out how it was assembled originally and possibly if there are missing pieces.

PM me with the pics if you dont want to use up the time here.... I love a challenge
I knew Phage was onto something when she mentioned you!

How ya been? Haven't seen you on in forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom