INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, BYC tells me that Kathy has been offline for at least half an hour. I'm going to put him in a crate with food and water and hope for the best I guess...

Ok my peeps, need a little help here.  I am thinking about getting a 10 month old barnevelder rooster from someone local here.  I bought some barnevelder hatching eggs from Northwoods Poultry that should be here soon and I would like to breed them.  I am wanting the rooster so that I have different bloodlines.  Anyway, the issue is that I currently have a serama mama with 3 babies that are 6 weeks old, 2 of which are cockerels.  How do I safely introduce/integrate without anyone getting hurt or killed?
quarantine first!!!!!!

Well, BYC tells me that Kathy has been offline for at least half an hour. I'm going to put him in a crate with food and water and hope for the best I guess...
do you have any Tylan? I had success with it. About half a cc.6?? For an almost six pound bird.

Last edited:
I remember when I had a German exchange student a few years ago who after a conversation asked me all aghast if I had any weapons. I just had to ask her, Well are we talking knives, bows, handguns, rifles, or something else?
I found it amusing at work one day.....my co worker of 20 years and a close friend found out I carried a gun....have for years.....she looked at me and said "oh your dangerous"

Bacon and Eggs

Looks like you burned the bacon
tongue.png

I found it amusing at work one day.....my co worker of 20 years and a close friend found out I carried a gun....have for years.....she looked at me and said "oh your dangerous"
no dangerous is being in public anymore where no CCP people are supposed to be. Gun free zones are now for target practice.

What is the name of the antibiotic you have?
She has posts on her page about what dosages for different things

Yeah it was slick...slushy....but home safe and sound.....I have a brand new mirror closet door in my truck....would have sucked to break it.
Heck talk to yourself why not....might actually have an enjoyable conversation.
I know right...I never win anything either....it's funny it seems like it's the same people who win stuff all the time.
Sorry...
hugs.gif
Last time I did that, the voices started answering me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom