INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me- "Em why does your doll have my pencil...?"
Em- "it's a shotgun..."
Me- "Wow why does a doll need a shotgun?"
Em- "she's going to kill the water bottle zombies..." (Giving the evil eye to 3 water bottles on the table...)

This girl slays me! Her imagination is amazing. She's also the one that insisted our Franken-chick that was on death's doorstep, would live - and it has.

Her teacher also told the hubby she was in front of class telling people a bear came onto the farm and her daddy shot it (uhhh we don't have bears here lol)...& the other day, she told me someone brought a real stingray into class in a jar...)

It's never dull living with Maddie-Moo...just had to share lol...

Good morning, everyone! I don't get to hang out as much as I'd like, and it's been awhile since I've had any eggs in my bator (took the last shells out Jan 1). I've put it off as long as I can, and I've decided to fix this itch I can't scratch... I pulled the trigger and ordered 2 dozen HRIR eggs last night. They're Reese line SC RIR, and I was informed that the eggs would come from the "top breeding pens", so I'm very excited about that.    :yesss:     I hope they'll ship early next week, so I can fire the bator up again!  :fl  

The refrigerbator appears to be working great, but will need to run a test batch of cheap eggs through them before setting expensive shipped eggs through it. 
Awesome, who did you get them from? :fl. that they arrive in good shape and you get a great hatch.

Em- "it's a shotgun..."
Em- "she's going to kill the water bottle zombies..." (Giving the evil eye to 3 water bottles on the table...)

This girl slays me! Her imagination is amazing. She's also the one that insisted our Franken-chick that was on death's doorstep, would live - and it has.

Her teacher also told the hubby she was in front of class telling people a bear came onto the farm and her daddy shot it (uhhh we don't have bears here lol)...& the other day, she told me someone brought a real stingray into class in a jar...)

Smart girl to choose a shotgun to whack zombies with
cool.png

Em- "it's a shotgun..."

Future author here. I already want to know what happened to the Zombies. Details!!! :lau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom