INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi MC, I hope that things went smoothly and that you are doing ok.  :hugs

Thanks. I'm okay right now. Part of the service had me wanting to scream hysterically. So hard to deal. So hard to understand. The kids were mostly numb. They enjoyed my story about Brian shooting a chipmunk in the house. They also liked chick pictures and the story about my drake goosing the dog.

Thanks.

Glad your got the new belt put on but that sucks about the engine. I wonder if its an over compression issue with it.
What you don't talk to yourself when you need an expert opinion on something?
If it was over-compression, I'd think it would try to engage the starter, even if it couldn't turn over. This is acting like there's no battery within a mile. Besides, it ran like a scalded dog two days ago after you, CC, & Joey gave me all the help.Now it won't even click. Beats the h3ll out of me! Hopefully, I'll get some answers tomorrow.

True!
I was reading some of the posts from this morning, and saw you complain that I wasn't around. Now, it was your decision to abandon me when I needed support. No one wanted to be my rock.
hit.gif
So don't go whining about me not being around!
tongue.png
I simply mentioned to Leeroy that you weren't here, but that I could drink some more coffee. If that constitutes complaining, I reckon I'm guilty as charged
idunno.gif
I won't even remind you of the post I sent telling you to have a safe trip.

If it was over-compression, I'd think it would try to engage the starter, even if it couldn't turn over. This is acting like there's no battery within a mile. Besides, it ran like a scalded dog two days ago after you, CC, & Joey gave me all the help.Now it won't even click. Beats the h3ll out of me! Hopefully, I'll get some answers tomorrow.

Wonder if it could be wire related, where the battery is grounded to the tractor.
Mornin' sir.
Are we doing dusk and dawn next?
A snake dance and tequila?

I simply mentioned to Leeroy that you weren't here, but that I could drink some more coffee. If that constitutes complaining, I reckon I'm guilty as charged  :idunno  I won't even remind you of the post I sent telling you to have a safe trip.

:lau You're too easy!

Wonder if it could be wire related, where the battery is grounded to the tractor.
A snake dance and tequila?

Yes! :bun

@Sally Sunshine Ok, I'm just waiting on one more batch of eggs, have no idea where I'm going to put them....but this is what I have going.

Currently in lock down I have 6 backyard mix eggs, 6 EE eggs and 4 Blue/Buff Cochin.
fl.gif

Set 4/1 and 4/2 - 5 shipped silkies, 11 auto sexing EE's and 18 frizzled EE's. Set 4/9 - 15 Blue Wheaten Sulmtaler eggs. Set 4/15- 6 BC Polish, 17 BCM, and 24 Mille Fleur D'Uccle, To be set 4/18 - 13 Olive Eggers, 4 BCM, 4 CCL, and 2 Bielfelder Also to be set on 4/18 (12 or so) Blue/Buff Cochins.

Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom