INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDYF?

Last edited:
I'm still kicking.... You been buying more eggs?
I got a couple little webs hatched out today!
Adorable!!! I love looking at everyone else's ducks, since I don't want to deal with the mess!

I have not bought any more, but I'm still waiting on the ones I did buy....last batch should be here tomorrow. I'm heading out of town for a day before they arrive, so I'm depending on my mom picking them up and opening the package for me.

I have nowhere to put them until Tuesday, so they are all sitting nicely waiting for room in the 'bators!!

How many ducky eggs did you set? Do you have any more hatching?

How's everyone feeling today?

The hubs and I are on the mend but my littlest guy is struggling and has had a fever almost 6 days now. :-/ Hoping he's fever free or at least low grade tomorrow - thanks for asking!
1f60a.png
(& oldest seems to be doing well and still on his antibiotic)

The hubs and I are on the mend but my littlest guy is struggling and has had a fever almost 6 days now. :-/ Hoping he's fever free or at least low grade tomorrow - thanks for asking!
1f60a.png
I'm glad you and Hubby are feeling better, but that is so tough when the little guy is still struggling. I also hope that his fever breaks tonight.

Adorable!!!  I love looking at everyone else's ducks, since I don't want to deal with the mess!

I have not bought any more, but I'm still waiting on the ones I did buy....last batch should be here tomorrow.  I'm heading out of town for a day before they arrive, so I'm depending on my mom picking them up and opening the package for me. 

I have nowhere to put them until Tuesday, so they are all sitting nicely waiting for room in the 'bators!!

How many ducky eggs did you set?  Do you have any more hatching?

I originally set twelve.... I had four clears..... But my eggs weren't optimum as it was winter and they got task cold.... Not froze but cold and most of my hens were just starting to lay.... I got two out and two more pips....

1f60a.png

You All get well .... Seems like you've been fighting this for a while...:hugs

Last edited:
I originally set twelve.... I had four clears..... But my eggs weren't optimum as it was winter and they got task cold.... Not froze but cold and most of my hens were just starting to lay.... I got two out and two more pips....
You All get well .... Seems like you've been fighting this for a while...:hugs

Thank you...yes it's been one thing after another...flu...oldest had some weird virus with sinusitis and strep...daughter had some stuff going on about a month ago. So I REALLY hope we're nearing the end of all of this!!
1f62c.png
1f62c.png
1f62c.png
1f62c.png

I'm glad you and Hubby are feeling better, but that is so tough when the little guy is still struggling.  I also hope that his fever breaks tonight.  

Thank you - I really hope so. It's been miserable to watch him feel so awful. Ready for this gunk to hit the road!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom