INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well than my tuesday will be better than your monday............I hope. If people around the conversation hear the conversation and get offended by the conversation ya know what they can do? Butt out of the conversation that wasn't including them in  the first place and mind there own dang business. :gig

If only it were that simple.

Gonna be a month before they can look at it.  If not for bad luck, I'd have none at all. Trying to curb the frustration & temper; losing the battle  :barnie :he
Seems everything I touch lately turns to chit!  Good thing I don't drink, but I'm revisiting that situation.

Sorry to hear that. Maybe they gave you a worst case scenario and will get to it quicker.

Currently Viewing

7 Members, 7 Guests Chaos18 ChickenCanoe DwayneNLiz NaJoBeLe daxigait harrellkd portagee GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!! :frow Time to feed the kiddos!! dang this day is going fast!! That may be a blessing!!!!
good morning/afternoon!!
Well than my tuesday will be better than your monday............I hope. If people around the conversation hear the conversation and get offended by the conversation ya know what they can do? Butt out of the conversation that wasn't including them in the first place and mind there own dang business. :gig
i am levying work early Tuesday :) for a doctors appt and a job interview lol
Gonna be a month before they can look at it. If not for bad luck, I'd have none at all. Trying to curb the frustration & temper; losing the battle :barnie :he Seems everything I touch lately turns to chit! Good thing I don't drink, but I'm revisiting that situation.
good time to revisit old friends :)
Let me go see what I can find for you. Well if you put that stipulation on there............
i don't mind eating them but prefer to watch them swim around

Ohhhh those people are on my thread!!! Lol just teasing!
aaahhhh crap............so where does that leave me?
tongue.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom