INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lau.gif

yer all just too funny!!! I guess I am MAKING POT PIE !!!!!

Good morning @Sally Sunshine
9 Guests
Chaos18 Jessimom NaJoBeLe daxigait h2orattimlovinmyskin mlm Mike

-Kathy

Hi Kat! I WILL NEVER WASH EGGS AGAIN! crappy DIS all the way through!!! they were ancona though Husband forgot to let me know what the guy said when he stopped for them!!! UGHHHHHH
you see these,,,,,,,

@Sally Sunshine How is Gator doing??

Gator when to a different home and have not a clue!
Morning all sorry I've been busy but happy to say hatches are going well I have 3 more babies this morning... yesterday's baby wouldn't stay in the cup so I hobbled them and position his legs underneath him and then gently wrapped a strip of paper towel around his midsection and secure it with a Band-Aid so he can still poop and he can still eat and drink with the food that's right next to him... hopefully that will train his legs to stay Underneath Him
good luck and caongrats!

Awwww
1f61e.png
just checked on baby with the bad leg again and he was dead. he had some strange ticking noise that was going on while he was breathing and he breathed with his mouth open a lot I thought he was just tired....apparently he had something other going on besides leg issues. he was malpositioned. I'm learning but they all can't be happy and healthy and just moving on got 3 more hatches in the works. 9 healthy babies so far

Awwww
1f61e.png
just checked on baby with the bad leg again and he was dead. he had some strange ticking noise that was going on while he was breathing and he breathed with his mouth open a lot I thought he was just tired....apparently he had something other going on besides leg issues. he was malpositioned. I'm learning but they all can't be happy and healthy and just moving on got 3 more hatches in the works. 9 healthy babies so far
Sorry to hear about the chick.

fl.gif
. I hope they all hatch. I amglad it was nothing contagious, but it is always sad when baby anything die.
I had a doeling born Monday and that just leaves one next month and two cows.

I have nine surviving piggies that I snapped a quick photo of last night to document how fast they are growing.
It amazes me. Here is at birth and twelve days.

Wow!! Piglets grow fast....they are so cute and chubby!

Morning all sorry I've been busy but happy to say hatches are going well I have 3 more babies this morning... yesterday's baby wouldn't stay in the cup so I hobbled them and position his legs underneath him and then gently wrapped a strip of paper towel around his midsection and secure it with a Band-Aid so he can still poop and he can still eat and drink with the food that's right next to him... hopefully that will train his legs to stay Underneath Him
Every chick I've hobbled (4 of them now), I've used a straw and rubber band. I've never been able to keep them in a cup. I let them run around with the rest of the chicks. 1 is hobbled right now, 1 had other issues and didn't make it, and 2 are perfectly fine, no issues any more.

Good morning all!! I'm up to 28 babies and 3 pips. Death Bator is NO MORE!!!

Wow!! Piglets grow fast....they are so cute and chubby!

Every chick I've hobbled (4 of them now), I've used a straw and rubber band. I've never been able to keep them in a cup. I let them run around with the rest of the chicks. 1 is hobbled right now, 1 had other issues and didn't make it, and 2 are perfectly fine, no issues any more.

Good morning all!! I'm up to 28 babies and 3 pips. Death Bator is NO MORE!!!
Morning
bun.gif
yesss.gif
woot.gif

yer all just too funny!!! I guess I am MAKING POT PIE !!!!!
Shouldn't they be chickens before you make pot pie???
I would love to take eggs off your hands but my hubby would probably divorce me

Awwww
1f61e.png

hugs.gif

Hi everyone hope all are well. Cant seem to find Sally's way of shipping I am just not all here this morning.
Hello!

Well, That was entertaining. 600+ posts behind but now I'm caught up. Well, I was, 2 more popped up while typing. Hope Everyone is having a wonderful Friday so far.

It's a pretty good day here, I hope you are enjoying yours!

Awwww
1f61e.png
so sad!!! sorry hear about the chicky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom