INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good morning!! :love

(I get a Burd picture!! Yay!!)
-Banti

Of course :hugs

I hate to interrupt the extended coffee break with anything related to chickens, but one of the fake eggs I put in the nest yesterday had been raked out into the middle of the coop this morning.
I wonder if someone's trying to tell me something.
I just found a ceramic egg in the woods that disappeared from the coop one day over a month ago... Kind of weird and funny at the same time

I hate to interrupt the extended coffee break with anything related to chickens, but one of the fake eggs I put in the nest yesterday had been raked out into the middle of the coop this morning.
I wonder if someone's trying to tell me something.

I just found a ceramic egg in the woods that disappeared from the coop one day over a month ago... Kind of weird and funny at the same time

I guess whatever took it decided it wasn't worth keeping since it wasn't real.

Chores are waiting so I will be back later. See ya Mc, Chaos, Whites, Banti, leeroy and anyone I missed

Last edited:
Yikes that looks painful...

Good Morning Mike!
frow.gif
Reminds me of the old lady who sued McDonald's many years ago 'cause she spilled their hot coffee in her lap & burned herself.
For all you PA types: I stopped in Harrisburg once & bought a large cup of coffee from them; I was in Allentown before it was cool enough to drink!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom