INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far so good!!! and you!!
lmao!!! yeaah ok!! I am so glad they are outside now!! they are loving it too!!

Hi Dax!!
I'm better, now that you're in the house.
So what's on your agenda for the day? Something inside, hopefully. It's pretty yucky here;probably the same up there. Sure putting a crimp in my coop / run activities.
sad.png

Save yourself the time & trouble; break one open & see if it's fertile, then go from there.

X2

Hey Sally you are amazing at knowing where stuff is and where to find it. Would you happen to know of any Yellow Golden Pheasant breeders??

Sunfaris Farms in Lee's Summit, MO.
Legg's Peafowl Farm in Kansas City, MO.
Robert Nimsick in Carthage, MO.
John Frank in Fulton, MO.

http://agriculture.mo.gov/animals/pdf/poultry_yearbook.pdf

Why are all the cool birds on the opposite side of the state from me?

Last edited:
Quote:

Quote:
Thanks Kathy!! He is a Jersey/Angus Mom is pure Jersey who we intend to milk once calf gets all the colostrum

So how does that work? Does that mean he will be bottle/bucket fed after he gets the colostrum?

-Kathy
We will milk once a day and the calf will be put on when we don't milk so if we milk in the morning he will be with her in the evening

Quote:
Thanks Kathy!! He is a Jersey/Angus Mom is pure Jersey who we intend to milk once calf gets all the colostrum
love.gif

Thought you would like it Sally!!
Of course I would so cute birth is a miracle!
Quote: got pictures? I have noticed with ancona unless it sticks out really far its just a growth issue as they get their feathers pushing out... this duck is fine now

See DUCKLING CARE in my signature there is link in feeding section for angel wing and wrap

Hey Sally you are amazing at knowing where stuff is and where to find it. Would you happen to know of any Yellow Golden Pheasant breeders??
I dont actually!!

Quote: Good news Nathan. an hour away!! my hospital is an hour away lol

got pictures? I have noticed with ancona unless it sticks out really far its just a growth issue as they get their feathers pushing out... this duck is fine now
Nope no pic. Will see if the wife can send me one. Bout 97% sure it's angel wing. Gonna be a pain to wrap cause he's squirmy.

Last edited:
well have got to go again will be gone all day so don't be too busy so it will be easy for me to catch up.

Of course I would so cute birth is a miracle! got pictures? I have noticed with ancona unless it sticks out really far its just a growth issue as they get their feathers pushing out... this duck is fine now See DUCKLING CARE in my signature there is link in feeding section for angel wing and wrap I dont actually!! Good news Nathan. an hour away!! my hospital is an hour away lol
We have one 10 mins away but it doesn't have a NICU. With being twins and a C section we can get a referral fairly easy. That is prbly the route we will go for the wifes peace of mind. We don't want something to happen and then have to be separated if the baby's have to be transported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom