INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2010-08-31+09.11.28.jpg
I try to keep all my bent nails
Ha ha ha!
AWESOME!!! Those are NOT my hands and nails though :lau I am not sure my hands ever seen nails that long or without dirt of some sort under them, and those soft hands, well mine are not so much soft either :lau
I didn't think so!!! You aint a girly girl, I don't think anybody could get anything done with those jobbers...... My nails are never clean either. :oops:
There ya go again! Just had to go & spill the beans. If you'd just kept quiet, nobody would've ever guessed those hands belonged to anyone but you :D
Except me!
Bubbles may be able to help you build up your resistance, seeing's how well she did talking herself out of getting ducks :p
Yep! I did awesome!! :yesss: I got three instead of thirty! I am so proud of myself. :D
I know where you can get eggs
OOOOH!!! Sally's going fer the big guns! :pop

[COLOR=FF0000]WE NEED PRIZES! SEE THREAD[/COLOR]

33462-gbpics_eu.gif

MAY 2016

"Share a Laugh"

Random Posting Contest Thread

Hosted by Mike & Sally

tumblr_nx2c0vfPQh1s2wio8o2_500.gif

POST POST POST! Post Pictures,

quotes, stories, jokes, etc!

We will use a random number generator to select several winners for this time frame.
Yay!!! :clap
Anyone does good to rememnber Longfellow! I'm on my cell, so it's no wonder your post appeared blank. Sorry...
Aw, cmon...... Everybody knows that one! Oh..... Guess what ckn butt...... The bantam egg is PIPPED!!! :celebrate -Banti

Last edited:

No bumpers (assuming you mean the tubes placed in the gutters to prevent the ball from dropping into the gutter. Kids new to the game use the bumpers; not sure what the cutoff age is.

I LOVE bowling with my daughter.  She may be 16, but they know her, know her disabilities and they automatically put up the bumpers for us.  They are the manual kind, so once they are up, everyone uses them.  The alley in the next town over has computer controlled bumpers.  You set them per user and the bumpers go up and down each frame, depending on the bowlers.  
lol I need bumpers when bowling!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom