INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I cant seem to keep up with our incubation updates on individuals right now....

I can at least let you know I am still grabbing all our info

HOWEVER
This stuff is not in the notes yet because I havent had time to do it in the middle of the night when internet actually works correctly

so this is what isnt there yet

chaos Wineobator
post #95461

LET ME KNOW BDAYS THOUGH!!

HELPING OTHERS INCUBATION QUESTIONS w/answers post #85688

How to Tell the Age of a Chicken post #84949
Day 11 guinea post #92803
Day 13 candles post #1559
Day 18 Ancona Duck post #84853
Day 21 Ancona Duck post #85709
Day 24 Ancona Duck post #87139
Tapeworm pics n treatment post #85132 post #85136 post #85165 post #85232
Putrescent whole egg Solids as repellents post #85932
What to do if an egg breaks inside a hen? CLICK HERE
COOL CHICK nipple WATERERS!! LOVE THESE post #6792
asthma and chickens post #90265
assisting, Brown spot Duck egg malposition post #87959
members monkeys post #87374
Muscovy hatching post #90407
Wrapping wings
https://theiwrc.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Duerr_Splinting_Manual_2010.pdf
REMOVING SPURS VIDEO EASY post #96862

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/818879/updated-corid-and-amprol-amprolium-dosing

Why You Should Be Eating More Rabbit (Recipes Included)
http://www.foodrepublic.com/2016/05/17/why-you-should-be-eating-more-rabbit-recipes-included/

Everytime you open that bator, think of it this way..... Opening your door on a cold day into a nice warm house, it almost takes your breath away, what that does to the egg SHELLS is sucks all that moisture that has accumulated in all those tiny pores. People think because humidity on the gauges goes up right away it has no effect but in turn it does. It takes much longer to begin to fill all those pores again. Keep this in mind when opening that thing in lockdown.

Last edited:
NO what where
:thumbsup

then turn them but try to turn the eggs in the turner so that it turns the saddles the gentlest way possible....

sweet three hundred bucks?  how many kids pooped peed and puked on it?  or how many beers farts and ummmm other stuff is on it?  pets or no pets?  bed bugs or no? :lau

:clap   :frow

really  they have zofran for that, I buy it in bulk

Nothing ever happened on it... Except one baby pee and a chick poo. It's been cleaned since then.
Too big for the room, and it's getting older. Want to sell it before it's junk.
Now, where did MC go?  :barnie

Idk!

Probably taking a cold shower; she does that a lot

Only when I'm thinking about a certain hot man with a slight southern accent. ;)

:lau

Last edited:
you guys are NEVER going to let me catch up! my goodness yer killing me.... is this pick on Sally day er whut?
never!

one last question I promise...do you think that if a duck and a chick is still alive after the temperature spike that maybe the others are alive also?
yes!

Since I cant seem to keep up with our incubation updates on individuals right now....

I can at least let you know I am still grabbing all our info

HOWEVER
This stuff is not in the notes yet because I havent had time to do it in the middle of the night when internet actually works correctly

so this is what isnt there yet

LET ME KNOW BDAYS THOUGH!!

HELPING OTHERS INCUBATION QUESTIONS w/answers post #85688

How to Tell the Age of a Chicken post #84949
Day 11 guinea post #92803
Day 13 candles post #1559
Day 18 Ancona Duck post #84853
Day 21 Ancona Duck post #85709
Day 24 Ancona Duck post #87139
Tapeworm pics n treatment post #85132 post #85136 post #85165 post #85232
Putrescent whole egg Solids as repellents post #85932
What to do if an egg breaks inside a hen? CLICK HERE
COOL CHICK nipple WATERERS!! LOVE THESE post #6792
asthma and chickens post #90265
assisting, Brown spot Duck egg malposition post #87959
members monkeys post #87374
Muscovy hatching post #90407
Wrapping wings
https://theiwrc.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Duerr_Splinting_Manual_2010.pdf

why do you want our Bdays? Are you getting us presents??
Nothing ever happened on it... Except one baby pee and a chick poo. It's been cleaned since then.
Idk!
Only when I'm thinking about a certain hot man with a slight southern accent.
wink.png

lau.gif
love a southern accent

Happy Friday the 13th everyone!
Phil, congrats on the news about you upcoming grand kid, and I thought dazed and confused was a requirement for this thread! :lau
Whites, congrats on the great grand child coming! I have already told all of my grandkids I would be willing to wait a while for that event. Like twenty more years or so....... :lau
Got webberz in the bator Banti! But not trying to cook them too fast, like great grand kids, good things come to those who wait! ;)
Chaos, I don't think billy was referring to a conga line!
MC, cute pics, duckling gets cuter every time I see her!

I have been busy with everything lately and haven't been on much.
Decided that work could manage without me for a day and decided to take an extended weekend. Wouldn't you know it though, woke up to 32 degrees and snow flurries! :mad:

Oh well, what's one more day of working out of my garage with the wood stove on, stereo blaring and fresh coffee all day? Maybe I will finally get a chance to finish the cabinet bator I have been building since January
:idunno
Sounds good to me! May it go without frustrating issues.

Idk!
Only when I'm thinking about a certain hot man with a slight southern accent. ;)
:lau
That's me. Not that I love men with southern accents. I have a southern accent. I guess. I'm southern anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom