INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is really funny to me cause that is just about the only thing my mom watches

One of my favorite local breeders had a sale on ther hatching eggs so I came home with
14 Bresse eggs
10 Black Marans
3 Red/Yellow Golden pheasants and
6 Pea eggs
I'm excited to hear how the Bresse are - I really like the look of those... What part of the country are you again? (I'm interested in their heat hardiness). Not that I need more breeds...
he.gif

I resemble that remark...
hide.gif

Quote: I was going to ask someone to tell me the differences between clan breeding and line breeding, then realized I should get off my lazy behind and do a search myself. BRB.

- Ant Farm

I'm excited to hear how the Bresse are - I really like the look of those... What part of the country are you again? (I'm interested in their heat hardiness). Not that I need more breeds... :he

I resemble that remark... :oops:

I was going to ask someone to tell me the differences between clan breeding and line breeding, then realized I should get off my lazy behind and do a search myself. BRB. 

- Ant Farm 

:lau

I would have made it as "If we watched show jumping the way guys watched sports" :gig

Last edited:
[CONTENTEMBED=/t/1046313/incubating-w-friends-come-hatch-learn-chat-meet-new-friends-w-host-sally-sunshine/97120#post_17027060 layout=inline]Quote:[/CONTENTEMBED]
One of my favorite local breeders had a sale on ther hatching eggs so I came home with

14 Bresse eggs

10 Black Marans

3 Red/Yellow Golden pheasants and

6 Pea eggs

I'm excited to hear how the Bresse are - I really like the look of those... What part of the country are you again? (I'm interested in their heat hardiness). Not that I need more breeds... :he

Thanks Local I've separated the two Roos now and given each two of the hens. Going to try to do what's called clan breeding even though I only have two roosters to start.

:hugs  :hugs

Clan breeding is the way to go!

I was going to ask someone to tell me the differences between clan breeding and line breeding, then realized I should get off my lazy behind and do a search myself. BRB. 

- Ant Farm 

I have 3 right now that I hatched in January and they are doing really well. I'm in the south east. I'm very pleased with them and am thinking of switching from Cornish X to Bresse once I have a bunch of them.

My liddle duckburds of sweetness and cute and size-large webbies!! :love

I feel an attack coming on....
-Banti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom