INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow was i really 16 pages behind on my phone?
Wow... Sorry so much going on.... Tigers are actually winning ball games. Go figure...:confused:
I'm over run with ducks.....:lau
Tilling the garden want the smartest thing I've ever done either.... Guessed I need to invest in a tractor with a roller or do a no till method.
Hurt hurt hurt..... But being stubborn and pushing myself is what got me through my leukemia anyways so I'll probably never change.
I hope all you are good I can't do any read back..... Have to head to town on a minute fit a dentist appointment.... Just a check over it's Been a while so I thought he should just look.

Wow... Sorry so much going on.... Tigers are actually winning ball games. Go figure...
hu.gif

I'm over run with ducks.....
lau.gif

Tilling the garden want the smartest thing I've ever done either.... Guessed I need to invest in a tractor with a roller or do a no till method.
Hurt hurt hurt..... But being stubborn and pushing myself is what got me through my leukemia anyways so I'll probably never change.
I hope all you are good I can't do any read back..... Have to head to town on a minute fit a dentist appointment.... Just a check over it's Been a while so I thought he should just look.
Howdy Phil. Tractor with a tiller attachment would be the way to go.

Turn the head to the chicken's right & make it bigger (as it should be 'cause it's closer); the soccer ball won't show

Yep. This is just the first sketch, the body is too big. I just thought it was funny how much it looked like a soccer ball!

So if you intentionally draw a soccer ball will it turn out like a chicken?

Mmmm...... Soccer balls don't have heads.
-Banti

Funny conversation from last night in regards to the eggs I set.

Me: Got the eggs set, wound up with 20.
Wife: Good deal
... couple min pause.
Wife: Wait when are those supposed to hatch?
Me: Well roughly 3 weeks give or take a day.
Wife: When do you go to texas?
Me: 4.5 weeks or so.
Wife: Good, Im fine with you hatching all you want. I aint taking over hatching duties but I will feed and take care of them once they hatch.

So in summary I realized a couple of things.
1.) I have permison to hatch as much as I want.
2.) I have an amazing wife who has accepted the responsibility of taking over all chicken chores as long as she doesn't have to manage the incubator.

Sounds like a win win to me.

Wow... Sorry so much going on.... Tigers are actually winning ball games. Go figure...:confused:
I'm over run with ducks.....:lau

Overrun with ducks sounds awesome! :ya
Howdy, Phil... :frow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom