INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess y'all are gonna make me go look how long I gotta stew these cots aint ya... dang here I go

17 15 lockdown.... shwew that was hard
lau.gif

I didn't mean to make you work so hard.

good! she went to school!!!
bun.gif
no fever! she is down 3lbs, thats alot for a lil girl, she needs to eat, I made eggs and she just picked at them, but then I stuck a butter sugar waffle under her nose and she gobbled it the turdgirl!

Was it Roseola? Or did the doc just say a virus?

Has anyone seen significant size differences in clutch-mates? The first two chicks were hatched December 3 and 4th. The second two chicks is the small one from the 4th and another BCM hatched December 11th

Yes. We have "Squeaker" who was a runted-stunted BCM from the Halloween HAL who is still in the garage with the 9 BCM from the Thanksgiving HAL and Fuzzybutt, a singleton from a between hatch. At a week old, he was still the size of a 2-3 day old. His feathers are also growing in weird. His hatchmates have been in the big coop for a few weeks now. Fuzzbutt is almost the same size as him now. He really started (noticeably) growing mid Nov. He's almost the size of his original hatchmates now, but still isn't fully feathered w/first set of feathers! His hatchmates have had theirs for weeks now. Pretty odd. I'll have to see if we have any pics during his non-growing phase...

@Brat Flock

Squeaker, Speedy (D'uccle bantam) and one of the girls at the feeder. They are all hatched w/in 24 hrs of each other. I can't remember how old they are in this pic, I think ~2 weeks old or so.

Here are his flock mates outside:

Here is Squeaker with his/her "babies" about a week or so ago:

Still has a few bare skin areas where the feathers are slow to grow...

Help! My incubator did not turn the eggs for the first 24 hours(a wire had come loose) will this effect my hatch rate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom