INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin' Dax. A real population boom ya got going there, & two to go yet!  Same buck cover them all?
My Nubian who has yet to kid is bred to a Nubian my two Saanen and my Boer kiko doe are bred to my Saanen buck, and my Boer doe that kidded last night was bred to a Boer kiko cross buck for hardiness.

They are too busy screaming about the same crap I've been listening to for the past 13 months. It is getting to the point that I can barely hear anything else.
hide.gif
Would it help if I whispered sweet nothings in your ear? Here ya go...zero, zero, zero....

That was the original title MC! The censors wouldn't let that on the radio, so he rewrote it!
wink.png

Morning everyone, just took the time to play catch up before another busy day.
Dax, beautiful little babies! Congrats!
MC, Whites, Benny, Banti, Pen, Fire Ant, Mike, Sally, and everyone else... Hope everyone has a great day!
hugs.gif

Gotta run and catch up on all the chit my career kept me from this week, I will drop back in tonight to catch up, hopefully relax and have a few laughs with you all!

Whites, I will bring the fifth.... Jameson's, lophraig, the walker brothers, or Chivas? Any preference?
gig.gif
JW Black will work...Thanks...I owe you one

I don't think Meat Loaf ever sang three out of four ain't bad.

That was the original title MC! The censors wouldn't let that on the radio, so he rewrote it! ;)
Morning everyone, just took the time to play catch up before another busy day.
Dax, beautiful little babies! Congrats!
MC, Whites, Benny, Banti, Pen, Fire Ant, Mike, Sally, and everyone else... Hope everyone has a great day!
:hugs
Gotta run and catch up on all the chit my career kept me from this week, I will drop back in tonight to catch up, hopefully relax and have a few laughs with you all!

Whites, I will bring the fifth.... Jameson's, lophraig, the walker brothers, or Chivas? Any preference? :gig

And what abaout this champ?

Ok. This is my home thread. I came here very early on (thankfully). Of course I am unable to keep up. But what I do get to experience speaks for itself and is why I consider it my home thread. Thank you indefinetly.
clap.gif
highfive.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Hmm.... Methinks the chick cage really needs a lid now!
lau.gif

yes I would think so!!!

Oh, darn. Was working on a multi post for first time. It failed and only small clip it went up. In short, thank you indefinetly to all on thread. This is my home thread.
lol quotes have been screwing up for well over a month now, not sure why!

I've tried many times and failed. This is also my online home and I'm very thankful to be here. I've learned so much on this thread.
hugs.gif

Quote:
Rate Posts

lau.gif
dang they didnt give me more ovates yet!!!

Quote: Ovation Overview SEE : Ovation points by clicking on the “thumbs up” https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/699980/announcing-the-new-byc-reputation-system-ovations
BYC Recognition Awards - Educator, Friend, Spirit, & Greeter https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/812597/byc-recognition-awards-educator-friend-spirit-greeter

woot.gif
. !!!! This morning the other doe had TWINS a buckling and a doeling! The one form last night is a doeling.
Buckling

Doeling

Good morning everyone!
Dax!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Quote:
clap.gif
thumbsup.gif

Quote: Hope you get much accomplished peter!!!

Everyone enjoy their day!
frow.gif

I'm off to go play.
hugs.gif
have fun with all the play

Good morning
frow.gif

Quote: now I think you both have!!

'm almost done with my peacock stained glass window.
@TJChickens I wanna seeeeeeeeeeee the beauty !!!!!!!

frow.gif
Hiya Mike, Sally, MC, Sally, Pens, Leeroy, Sally, Bubbles
and all the rest of you that I can't remember.
Did I mention Sally?
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
me thinks so!!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

eye eye

Quote:
goodpost.gif
hugs.gif

enjoy your day cc!!

Morning y'all! Beautiful day here in AZ.

Last night I candled my eggs on day 14, and the 10 under mama are all doing perfect and I can see movement in all of them! And as for the 7 in my incubator, the 6 shipped ones have bad saddle air sack, but other than that, I can see veins and movement in all of them! Oh, and my one other egg in there is doing just fine!

But.......
This morning I woke up to the smell of a skunk! So now I have to go find the source.
hugs.gif
good luck with the stinky butt

Hey CC......got a letter in the mail yesterday....
thumbsup.gif

Quick question....I'm setting duck eggs today....temp and around what humidity?
Incubator is running...99.5 -100F
I start 30 and adjust as needed after day 7 candles

Morning y'all!
frow.gif

Does anyone have pics of guinea housing? I'm looking for something cool to add to our "petting zoo enclosure" that will also keep them out of mischief because they're horrible.
hide.gif
I saw one on a website that was on stilts that was pretty neat. http://www.guineafowl.com/fritsfarm/guineas/housing/
morning campin, notta clue other than googling!

Quote: mornin sweeettttsss

mornin MC!!!!

Sorry to jump in with a random post but I know this is an active, helpful thread - best personal recommendations for my BO that was brutally attacked by my older flock?? (Long story that I posted in the injuries forum) but her one eye is shut, comb bloodied...they pulled all her feathers out at the back of her head.

She is separated now (& not going back) she's in her own large cage in our shed with food, water, treats - I don't know what's going to happen with that eye for sure but going back out to doctor her up. Any help on best ointments or anything else is appreciated!! She's my baby!! I feel so bad!! Her name is Henrietta
2764.png
have you treated her wounds? keep her warm and dry @casportpony
please tag us with the link

This should be banned!!
There are many of us going through our motherly instincts that so want more babies, even though we are too old or already have too many!!
hit.gif

ohhhhh the shame Benny!!! such cuteness should NOT be allowed! <responding via tablet whilst rocking on her heals and humming rock a bye baby on the tree top>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom