INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question, I have a chick who started pipping and zipping yesterday afternoon/ early evening, and had stopped. no new progress, I am not even seeing movement from inside the egg. Should I be concerned or is this common? I know the rule is it can take up to 48 hours from pip to hatch, but what about when they have started to zip, how long before i get very worried?
Zipping takes up to 90 minutes
MARKING AIR CELLS DAY 18, DRAW DOWN, INTERNAL PIP, EXTERNAL PIP, and ZIPPING post #35770

I have a question, I have a chick who started pipping and zipping yesterday afternoon/ early evening, and had stopped. no new progress, I am not even seeing movement from inside the egg. Should I be concerned or is this common? I know the rule is it can take up to 48 hours from pip to hatch, but what about when they have started to zip, how long before i get very worried?

Once zipping starts the chick should hatch completely in a fairly short time. I believe something went wrong. Are there other eggs hatching?

Step by Step Guide to ASSISTED Hatching - Click HERE

Two chickies hatched last night
:jumpy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom