INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright all , i gotta go do some gardening check in later :) have fun
Sounds fun!

Quote:
lau.gif

Hi Phil!
frow.gif

So, this is my first incubation in like a million years, it seems, and my Little Giant bator seems to want to hover at 99 degrees. If I adjust it a hair, it sticks around 100 for a while, then like 3 hours later, it's reading 104! All the while, the humidity is between 60 and 65%.

Is 99 an ok temp??? Hatching Ancona duck eggs.

Thanks!!!!

Sue Knigge

My,eggs are out for delivery from my pet chicken.but I don't have the incubators set up
Why not?

So, this is my first incubation in like a million years, it seems, and my Little Giant bator seems to want to hover at 99 degrees. If I adjust it a hair, it sticks around 100 for a while, then like 3 hours later, it's reading 104! All the while, the humidity is between 60 and 65%.

Thanks!!!!

Sue Knigge
Should be fine. Good luck with your eggs. I've got a batch on Ancona currently cooking as well.

Morning all. Trying to gulp down one more cup of coffee before I have to report for physical therapy this morning
th.gif
Hope everyone has a great day.
You do the same.

Thanks!!!!

Sue Knigge
READ TEMPS SECTION HERE: post #9068 Hatching Eggs 101

CH lost his job after 1 day; some kind of problem concerning the guy he was working for / with...said he can't say
His eggs from MPC have disappeared ...couldn't track them last night
Sally had major problems with internet service due to the heavy winds; was only on about 1/2 an hour
Jack's broody hen pooped all over her eggs
HenHoney's chick passed what appears to be a roundworm

If I had known it was that easy I would have asked. Took me 3 hours this morning to gather that information.

Very informative recap aside from the fact you forgot to mention your 4 wheeler battery. Figure that thing out yet??
@kwhites634

Hope all are doing well this mon morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom