INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 pages behind....you start WAY too early for me!

You were quoting songs earlier....had yellow submarine stuck in my head until this song played.

You spin me right round, baby​
Right round like a record, baby​
Right round round round​

Now that one is stuck....

My quotes are still not working!!!!

@daxigait I have heard nothing about the baby, the Rooster I dropped off, I got the preliminary report. Nothing obvious, no parasites, nothing found, so they are doing more tests. Gotro17 has NOT gotten the results on hers, and I dropped it off at the same time. Confusing!

But, I have a bunch of silkie babies that I think are big enough to move into the silkie pen while there isn't a bossy rooster around.

My coffee cup at home has a nice chubby cat that says, I'm not fat, I'm fluffy!

About 3 am i woke up and the Polish and the D'Uccle that had big pips when I went to bed, hadn't made much progress. I carefully chipped a zip line on them, dropped them back in and went back to bed. This morning they had both hatched and look good. I LOVE the fact that I can CLEARLY tell these babies apart!!!

I have a bunch of eggs moving to lock down tomorrow. I have some baby juggling to do!!

Happy Hatching everyone!!

You were quoting songs earlier....had yellow submarine stuck in my head until this song played.

Right round round round​

@daxigait I have heard nothing about the baby, the Rooster I dropped off, I got the preliminary report. Nothing obvious, no parasites, nothing found, so they are doing more tests. Gotro17 has NOT gotten the results on hers, and I dropped it off at the same time. Confusing!

But, I have a bunch of silkie babies that I think are big enough to move into the silkie pen while there isn't a bossy rooster around.

About 3 am i woke up and the Polish and the D'Uccle that had big pips when I went to bed, hadn't made much progress. I carefully chipped a zip line on them, dropped them back in and went back to bed. This morning they had both hatched and look good. I LOVE the fact that I can CLEARLY tell these babies apart!!!

I have a bunch of eggs moving to lock down tomorrow. I have some baby juggling to do!!

Thank you for that!
barnie.gif

Glad the chicks hatched.

Lockdown tomorrow!
yesss.gif

Hope this is appropriate for this thread:

As I am getting closer to hatch date, I am re-evaluating using a heat lamp in my brooder (I stopped using them in coops a long time ago and not sure why I thought they were safe to use for brooders-anyhow moving along...).

I am seeking input to see if there are any less expensive alternatives to the Brinsea that I can purchase (No time to make a homemade setup)?

I was looking into the Premier Heat Plate and read lots of good things. However, I am looking at possibly 28 chicks and the small unit says it works for 20. The larger wont really fit in my current brooder....and I am crossing my fingers I sell the chicks pretty quickly after hatch.

Any input is appreciated.
I have 2 large Premier 1's and 1 small. The small currently has 24 chicks, but they are pretty young. They will be moving to the bigger heat plate tomorrow. These work so much better than my old heat lamps. I really like them. Next thing I'll make is a Mama heat pad.

Right round round round​

@daxigait
 I have heard nothing about the baby, the Rooster I dropped off, I got the preliminary report.  Nothing obvious, no parasites, nothing found, so they are doing more tests.  Gotro17 has NOT gotten the results on hers, and I dropped it off at the same time.  Confusing!  

About 3 am i woke up and the Polish and the D'Uccle that had big pips when I went to bed, hadn't made much progress.  I carefully chipped a zip line on them, dropped them back in and went back to bed.  This morning they had both hatched and look good.  I LOVE the fact that I can CLEARLY tell these babies apart!!!  

I have a bunch of eggs moving to lock down tomorrow.  I have some baby juggling to do!!

:celebrate I am glad you helped a bit and the Pokish made it. Good luck with the rest

Right round round round​

Morning. Congrats on the babies and good luck juggling babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom