INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning! Working group on laundry and some house work until the sunrises. Hubby and I are both off work until Tuesday and we going to run amok together today!

Whites glad to hear she is ok!
Canoe hi!
Dax how is math fun once letters are thrown into it??? I don't see it as a possibility.
What math are you referring to? Though I loved Algebra.

I never took algebra in high school and learning it in my 40s isn't going too well. We are doing equation solving by substitution now.Then on to quadratic equations,then geometry and finally trigonometry. All by Christmas.

Me neither. I once had a hen with a bad head injury (although not anywhere near as terrible as yours!!) across her ear... I could probably have seen skull had I cared to look at it much.... She wasn't moving at all and had her eyes closed. I kept her warm, put Vetericyn on it, and she's now happy, healthy, and insanely broody!
yesss.gif
I repaired a few hens that were grabbed by raccoons and were scalped. They all survived.

Brought my sweet kitty home from the vet this evening.... He's not 100% but glad he's home. Waiting on a consult from another vet to see what can be done for him.
sad.png

He's glad to be home.

I tried and didnt last an hour after I got up. My head just dont like not having it.

ya.gif

yes quarterly or AI One of the big reasons I said scrap it, not testing this year. The worst is middle of winter and you have to bring them inside and try to get blood. We are both CPTs and it just stinks big time in the winter. snow ice on the ground is NOT good when trying to catch carry and walk with them either. I think its crazy quarterly but PA is PA

cute!!!! what type is that its black

I thought you were chaos, you just should not be allowed a minion avy
Quarterly for basic NPIP P/T? My tester hadn't heard of that and he's familiar with all states.
Middle of winter would suck. September works for me but I may want to change to mid summer or early spring.

Correct even the one beer I have with neighbors once a month will effect me for the week.

Once your off the stuff you can really tell. It's just not worth it.

WOW

I'm off to play a few pool games till dark. I got some coops cleaned out so hopefully when I return, they'll all have put themselves to bed. May have a beer or two.
Then I'll be off to play elsewhere and maybe even get some sushi.

Quote: Son's FIL's high point of his life is mowing grass. He's got more money than God, with nobody to spend it on, so he buys big boy toys. One of them is a big ZT mower. He'll mow part of his 20 acres today, more tomorrow, etc., til he's done, just in time to start all over again. Strange part is, half or more of the property is wooded...no mowing at all.

I repaired a few hens that were grabbed by raccoons and were scalped. They all survived.

He's glad to be home.

Quarterly for basic NPIP P/T? My tester hadn't heard of that and he's familiar with all states.
Middle of winter would suck. September works for me but I may want to change to mid summer or early spring.

WOW

I'm off to play a few pool games till dark. I got some coops cleaned out so hopefully when I return, they'll all have put themselves to bed. May have a beer or two.
Then I'll be off to play elsewhere and maybe even get some sushi.

WOW enjoy.

Quote: Son's FIL's high point of his life is mowing grass. He's got more money than God, with nobody to spend it on, so he buys big boy toys. One of them is a big ZT mower. He'll mow part of his 20 acres today, more tomorrow, etc., til he's done, just in time to start all over again. Strange part is, half or more of the property is wooded...no mowing at all.
ep.gif
I guess its a hobby I can think of many things I would sooner spend money on and my time though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom