INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Working group on chinking Stumpys coop. Hope to finish it today and get on to house chores. Then chill and prepare myself to go back to work. Hope you all had a great weekend!

Working group on chinking Stumpys coop. Hope to finish it today and get on to house chores. Then chill and prepare myself to go back to work. Hope you all had a great weekend!
If you count splitting firewood as great, mine's been fabulous. Thank God for hydraulic 27 ton splitters! BIL dropped his off a couple days ago, & I'm putting it to good use. We've used it for several years; haven't seen the wood that it won't handle yet. Its a Husky, I believe, with the bed that works horizontally as well as vertically, which is a back saver for sure.

No you dont! YOU REELY DON'T! You're addicted to the SHORT TIME INFLUENCES of the feeling that NEW chicks /duckling give you! After week or two you remains wite the endless chores of ever growing flock. TAKE A GRIP ON YOURSELF! :lol:

I love my flock no matter how cute or ugly, old or young, mean or friendly. Yes, I love the babies, but they're just as round, webbed, and adorbs all grown up....

Endless chores?? Not even close.... I love every second of it! :lol:

:lau I was more hoping for a x-large chocolate bar.....

Good morning everyone!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom