Incubating without an incubator! I have some questions...and open to suggestions šŸ˜…

FluffySilkie

Songster
Sep 11, 2020
I have another thread talking about this, but their mom flew the coop! So I need to incubate them! They are about a week form estimated hatch date!
2457134-8b611803b31a25ce111c4ab59efbe236.jpg

The setup I have them in now...

Update on their mother: She came back... but she is unstable and cannot be put back with the eggs, she already stomped 5 other ones, before we brought the remaining 4 here šŸ˜• We will continue incubating them here with us! We are trying to catch her so I will post another update if we catch her!

Curious to see how this goes! I had a broody hen laying on a few eggs and then a week later (stupidly) put a couple more u see her, I think I'll have to set up something similar to this for those chicks hatch if she gets up to raise the other babies!

Curious to see how this goes! I had a broody hen laying on a few eggs and then a week later (stupidly) put a couple more u see her, I think I'll have to set up something similar to this for those chicks hatch if she gets up to raise the other babies!
Iā€™ll keep everyone posted!

Back
Top Bottom