Incubating/Worming Question

NonnasBabies

Muddy Acre Farms
12 Years
Sep 20, 2009
Pride, La.
I've been doing some serious reading on worming. What to use, how to use it, etc. I've decided to do the 2 dose (I guess you can call it) since my birds have never been wormed before. From what I've read it recommends to use Wazine first and then 10 days later using the Ivomec Eprinex pour on. I also decided to wait till it cools off some since some say it's not really good to do this when it's so freaking hot. Now my question is this... I know that you have to throw the eggs away for comsuption but I was wondering if it's okay to incubate the eggs??? Anyone have any experience on this??? Any ill affects on the chicks?? Thanks!

If you cant eat them i wouldnt inc them just my thought. I dont use that stuff for that reason. We use DE APPLE CIDER VIN GARLIC CAYANNE PEPPER POWDER. Works great for us.

Quote:
Thanks for your opinion!! Problem with all that other stuff is it's not proven to work and when you live in the hot, humid and just the perfect enviroment for worms where I live I just don't want to take a chance!

Back
Top Bottom