INCUBATOR MAKER

Work4life5572

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jul 8, 2014
HI,WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT A PRODUCT CALLED INCUBATOR MAKER? IT SUPPOSED TO BE A BOOK OR AN E-BOOK ON HOW TO MAKE HIGH END INCUBATORS FOR A FRACTION OF THE COST.THE WEBSITE IS INCUBATORMAKER.COM.PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE HAS ANY KNOWLEDGE OF THIS PRODUCT.

First off I have not purchased this, This is just my opinion. Personally I would not buy it because just the instructions are 37 dollars that is not even counting what you will have to buy to build it. If you want to build it there are some good videos on YouTube. rushlanepoultry has pretty detailed videos on how to build incubators, he is also is a byc member his name is rebel rooster. I would watch some of his videos before you purchase this.

I just saw all the bonus books you get. If you are interested in those then 37 dollars is not that bad. But if you are just wanting to build a incubator I would watch rushlanepoultry videos first

I would not get it. I purchased everything for $37 and it wont let me print any of it out at all, even though it says you can and I can't get a response at all from there contact email only center. Everything is E- book so I should be able to print it since that's what you are actually buying. Hope this gets to you before you buy it.

HI,WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT A PRODUCT CALLED INCUBATOR MAKER? IT SUPPOSED TO BE A BOOK OR AN E-BOOK ON HOW TO MAKE HIGH END INCUBATORS FOR A FRACTION OF THE COST.THE WEBSITE IS INCUBATORMAKER.COM.PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE HAS ANY KNOWLEDGE OF THIS PRODUCT.
I would not buy it either. Just for info---I have bought several working, some with turners---styrofoam incubators for $10 up to $45/w/turner(like new GQF styrofoam) in the last few months and have seen several more---I just do not need them BUT I do buy the cheap ones with the wafer thermostat----just for parts. I do admit that I am a tinkerer---and do have alot of things stored(not hoarded--lol)

Just for info I built these out of 1 sheet of plywood each---added a homemade turner in the incubator and some home-made trays in the hatcher----hatched almost 2000 chicks with just these----besides the styrofoam bators.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom