Incubator Quality

I was looking for a small, cheaper incubator and this seems to fit the bill. I wanted to know if it was a fairly reliable incubator or if I should wait a little longer and spend the money on a more expensive one. Thanks!
https://www.amazon.com/Incubator-Automatic-Temperature-Incubators-Hatching/dp/B086HQRJ19/ref=sr_1_9?crid=19T9J8CWXP2GS&dchild=1&keywords=incubator+for+chicken+eggs&qid=1594915564&refinements=p_85:2470955011&rnid=2470954011&rps=1&s=industrial&sprefix=incubator+,industrial,159&sr=1-9
I've heard those are pretty bad incubators. I've only seen a couple threads where people had a couple hatch in them. If I were you I'd hold off. Maybe check Craigslist for a better used incubator.

It also doesn't turn the eggs, I don't know how you would turn them.

Thanks! That’s kind of what I thought would be the case- it seemed like a “you get what you pay for” situation.
Yeah. Incubators are definitely one if those you get what you pay for, things. I've never actually used one so I can't speak from experience though. Maybe someone who has one will come on.

Have you considered building your own incubator? There's endless ideas of modifying it to what you want it to do and how you want it to function. It's usually way cheaper to go DIY. Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom