I'd go with the 2 that bought since there reading close to the same. How long doe it take to go from 15 to 80 percent. I had to add water a couple time a day to keep it in the range that I wanted. I never opened it to add a little water. I tubed water in through the vent holes. Hopefully a more experienced person will chime in soon.

I'd go with the 2 that bought since there reading close to the same. How long doe it take to go from 15 to 80 percent. I had to add water a couple time a day to keep it in the range that I wanted. I never opened it to add a little water. I tubed water in through the vent holes. Hopefully a more experienced person will chime in soon.

It changes overnight. I adjust it in the morning, get to about where I want it, go to work and come back hours later for it to be either too high or too low again. Then I adjust it before going to bed, and in the morning it's the same thing all over again. Mostly it's just been dropping too low. Lowest I saw it was yesterday morning at 11%. Today was 76% as I added approx. a tablespoon of water last night when it was reading 15%. I drained most all of what little water was in the unit and stuck a damp piece of tissue in the bottom under the tray. I'm hoping that maintains the humidity I want a little better as I don't really know what else to do at this point but hope for the best with my hatch.

Back
Top Bottom