incubator type???

suttonhollerchk

Chirping
6 Years
Mar 27, 2013
savannah TN
I'm looking for an incubator to hatch 100-150 chicken eggs at a time. I like the brisea but its pricey. My price range is 300-400$ I'd spend more if its worth it the long run $600 max any info appreciated

K thanks I may do that really like to have a good one for good hatch idk if I could keep humidity levels right or not I'm always on the go busy. I could settle for a 50 egg incubator if its around $600-700 and user friendly.

Thst looks awesome not much more for the 190 but its my first time incubating and don't wanna get a small one then want a big one lol. Really don't know what to do definitely want an easy setup. I have 10 hens all together 5 doms and 5 rir if I'm hatching there eggs that's one week of hatching eggs and two weeks of eating eggs. 150 egg would allow me to keep steady rotation every week and eat my eggs from the yard chickens. Kinda wanna try the hatching thing for a summer project so the wife can make some extra money and teach the kids. Probably want hatch this many this year but wanna be setup for next spring to do this. I appreciate your input greatly maybe I don't sound ridiculous with my ideas lol

Thst looks awesome not much more for the 190 but its my first time incubating and don't wanna get a small one then want a big one lol. Really don't know what to do definitely want an easy setup. I have 10 hens all together 5 doms and 5 rir if I'm hatching there eggs that's one week of hatching eggs and two weeks of eating eggs. 150 egg would allow me to keep steady rotation every week and eat my eggs from the yard chickens. Kinda wanna try the hatching thing for a summer project so the wife can make some extra money and teach the kids. Probably want hatch this many this year but wanna be setup for next spring to do this. I appreciate your input greatly maybe I don't sound ridiculous with my ideas lol
you sound like one of us. In december i bought a styrobator. in may i set 490 eggs

Back
Top Bottom