Incubators Anonymous

so what do we do with all these birds:eek:
I have hatched out 27 from the incubator and 4 hens have hatched out 39.. the boys are easy to send to camp, but don't have the heart to put the girls in freezer camp.. Worry how they will be treated if I sell them and use the excuse that I am waiting to see how they lay :he so I have 3 packed coops and winter is coming... however a hawk is trying to cut the numbers down, he hasn't been successful.. although I have a house pullet recovering from an attempt.
oh a hen is hatching more as we speak:th
Build another coop?

dawnacus 424.jpg
dawnacus 425.jpg
A 4th hatched but it is blonde- I am guessing splash since they came from same mom and dad.

I plan to build a separate turkey coop this spring,.. note my DH is not impressed. But I already have two and with any luck will have access to more eggs in the spring so........ but I have 3 acres in the county.
Yes- I'm super jealous. How about your husband come and live here with my husband and I'll come live with you on your 3 acres...me and all my birds!!!

Yes- I'm super jealous. How about your husband come and live here with my husband and I'll come live with you on your 3 acres...me and all my birds!!!
lol it won't take long for 3 acres to feel real crowded..... I got a nasty look from folks when they found out last spring that I was building chicken coops on the only flat part of my 3 acres lol I did it anyway and love em!

Hey everyone else does what they want on their property... because it is theirs.
and by the way...this is the country, and i had chickens before you moved here...so...

Back
Top Bottom