Incubators Anonymous

Pics
I posted my little yellow poult in the turkey thread, not here. The other egg didn't hatch, and it was a Sweetgrass! :hit

Anyway, its chicken mentors must be doing their job right. It's 3 days old, and has mastered the feeder and the nipple drinker.
IMG_4454.JPG

IMG_4453.JPG

Yes, that is a four week old rooster mentoring there. Along with some two week old Redcap hybrids. I'm done hatching chickens for the year, and these were the youngest I had left for mentoring. I'll have turkeys hatching weekly (I hope), so I will have to keep each group for 1+ weeks so they can mentor the following batches. I don't like to sell poults until I'm sure they know how to eat anyway.

I have six eggs that go to lockdown on Friday, one lone egg due the following week, and 5 eggs on my counter that will get set tonight after I collect today's egg.

My incubator is running again :oops:. It only has 13 ayam cemani eggs in it but it's still on again. I was collecting eggs from my girls to give to my broodies but then I realized that I don't trust them to stay on the right nests or my BIL to collect the right eggs and not these ones while we're on vacation next week lol.

Ok so I have 20ish eggs on day 9 and 17 shipped eggs on day 5, I also put in 10 for a friend just two days ago... so I have another incubator on its way so I can handle lockdown with this staggered hatch...lol. my husband did tell me to just order the bator I want instead of dealing with another cheap one.

Ok so I have 20ish eggs on day 9 and 17 shipped eggs on day 5, I also put in 10 for a friend just two days ago... so I have another incubator on its way so I can handle lockdown with this staggered hatch...lol. my husband did tell me to just order the bator I want instead of dealing with another cheap one.
so which incubator did you order?? :pop

My incubator is running again :oops:. It only has 13 ayam cemani eggs in it but it's still on again. I was collecting eggs from my girls to give to my broodies but then I realized that I don't trust them to stay on the right nests or my BIL to collect the right eggs and not these ones while we're on vacation next week lol.

ADDICT!!!! SEEK HELP NOW!!!

Back
Top Bottom