Incubators Anonymous

I need to find somewhere to get some Turkey eggs from as well. I wanted to buy some white poults but there was a minimum of 10, which was over $100. I'd like to just have a couple, literally. Any of y'all know a good place to order a few from?
With small quantities, you are pretty much limited to local sources.

I'll hafta do a search about then. See what I can find around here.

Most likely you'll have to wait till spring to find poults available. It's a bit of a rarity to have them this time of year.

I can't wait to see how these ones grow out. Whoever is laying eggs is inexperienced and still hasn't figured things out. They're always laying in random places around the pen! I know for sure that they will be at least semi penciled though. Hopefully they'll be fully penciled :)

Today is the 21st day for my first hatch. And I just had the first one with an external pip! I HEARD it cheep! I couldn't believe it!

Most of what I've read says it can still be another 24 hours before it hatches? How on earth am I supposed to wait that long?!

(Sorry for the terrible photo. I had to hold the flashlight AND zoom in on the picture, haha. The pip is on the top left of the egg.)

Attachments

• IMG_20191122_133309.jpg
    IMG_20191122_133309.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 2
Today is the 21st day for my first hatch. And I just had the first one with an external pip! I HEARD it cheep! I couldn't believe it!

Most of what I've read says it can still be another 24 hours before it hatches? How on earth am I supposed to wait that long?!

(Sorry for the terrible photo. I had to hold the flashlight AND zoom in on the picture, haha. The pip is on the top left of the egg.)
I understand how you feel. Right now is the beginning & you may even end up setting alarms throughout the night to keep checking - just so you don't miss anything.

I understand how you feel. Right now is the beginning & you may even end up setting alarms throughout the night to keep checking - just so you don't miss anything.
:barnieBeen there & done that!:th

Glad my hatches are done! I'm not gonna set anything else until my 5 week olds start laying or spring, whichever comes first!:old
20191121_082641.jpg
20191121_082735.jpg

Back
Top Bottom