Incubators Anonymous

Ready for lockdown on Wednesday View attachment 1995346 24 turkey eggs and 32 chicken eggs... some of the marans are so dark that it's not possible to see into during candling so some of them may not be good but the Turkey eggs and the lighter chicken eggs look good.
Which eggs are "whipped" & "fat free"?
:lau

Which eggs are "whipped" & "fat free"?
Just getting ready to raise the humidy Wednesday. This is the best way I have found in this bator.
I love how this model holds temps but it doesnt get the humidity high enough without help.
I have this bator full for hatching and 17 more turkey eggs in s nurture rite 360.

Just moved the brooder box babies out to the 2nd coop. 2 Emu eggs in one incubator. Couldn’t help myself a few moments ago and bought some more hatching eggs from eBay.

15+ Random rare breed hatching eggs going in another incubator on Wednesday. Which would put hatch day right around the emus. Oh crap...

It's sink or swim & all or nothing when it comes to incubator addiction, huh? :oops:

Just moved the brooder box babies out to the 2nd coop. 2 Emu eggs in one incubator. Couldn’t help myself a few moments ago and bought some more hatching eggs from eBay.

15+ Random rare breed hatching eggs going in another incubator on Wednesday. Which would put hatch day right around the emus. Oh crap...

Emus! You have got to keep us updated on them, with lots of pictures! Lol

It's sink or swim & all or nothing when it comes to incubator addiction, huh? :oops:

Absolutely! My incubator is humming away. It's only got 18 turkey eggs so far (more eggs going in today) but more and more of my girls are getting dirty saddles so I expect more soon!

You can always blame it on the BYC Corp of Enablers.

Agreed! We're all experts in enabling here!

Back
Top Bottom