Incubators Anonymous

Pics
My name is David and I do not have a problem. Doesnt everyone have a 120 egg bator, 40 egg bator, and a 200 egg hatcher in their office? My eggs, neighbors eggs, shipped eggs. I am an equal opportunity hatcher.

"last hatch" is that the hatch before the bator breaks?
:goodpost: I may have to borrow that one! At some point I clean out the incubator and must store it in the attic until spring. This is the only thing that can help me resist the temptation.

Every egg is a potential. I found a dove nesting on top of my A-frame ladder and thought, "Wonder if I can incubate that egg."
:lau

I find it funny this was started 2011 and is still very current!
Yep. The incubation addiction is still a growing issue.

Limits? Mmm maybe I best try to look up the definition? Oh well no use I know that each pen has a limited number of chickens I can put in it... and that the brooder is currently at its limit. I guess that's close enough. I still have room I'm the bator so I have some more red broiler cross eggs that will go in tonight... some one needs to help me define "last hatch" is that the hatch before the bator breaks?

Hi there I am an incubator addict! I'm on my third and have found out there is no such thing as the perfect incubator. So I'm pimping my third ride at the moment to make it perfect for me. Fan has gone, new humidity sensor is on it's way and I'm sure thinking that turner could use a bit more stability...lol

I am also biting at the bit, because due to an upcoming holiday. I can't set any eggs until the end of September! Having to wait is killing me, but then my incubator should be ready to roll.

Quote:
Hi Rita
smile.png

Wow
ep.gif
....lol. Good that you were able to sell your adult birds - and so many! Care to share your secret for getting rid of so many at once??? Hatching wouldn't be such a problem for me if my DH didn't think he'd get stuck building another coop...
Oh you must post some pics or at least a link to some pics when your latest lockdown batch hatches...those are really some fuzzy butts there. I just have 3 little silkies as lawn ornaments. They are the most amusing little stinkers..
love.gif

My dh told me when I got the first batch that I was in charge of the building. Now I have two coops 37 birds and 12 more in the incubator. Now he thinks leaving me in charge is not such a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom