Indian runner help

Ssutor

Chirping
Aug 25, 2020
Hi everyone, we have two indian runners who are now 10 weeks old. We are in the stage of encouraging them to free roam the garden while we are in the house, with the hope of keeping their pen door open everyday soon as we are out of the house 7:30am- 6:30pm. As the nights are getting darker faster we are going to bring them in the house for an hour each evening as they really value their time with us. Im finding the amount of poo really difficult. We are thinking about purchasing nappies just for the limited time that they spend with us in doors. What are people’s opinions/experiences and are their any other magical solutions haha?

Many Thanks

When my Runners were inside I put down old towels and they pretty much stayed on them .Of course that makes extra washing. But also puppy pee pads is another choice. Nappies work I know members have them for their ducks.

When my Runners were inside I put down old towels and they pretty much stayed on them .Of course that makes extra washing. But also puppy pee pads is another choice. Nappies work I know members have them for their ducks.

We put two towels down and they get washed then we rotate two fresh towels each time but they dont tend to stay on these they follow us around everywhere 😂😫🤦🏼‍♀️

Do you have carpet or wood floors. I have wood so makes it a lot easier to do clean up .
We have wooden floor, I just find it difficult to do poo cleaning and cooking and things in a short space of time in the evening. I didn’t want to do nappies but im thinking it might be the best solution

Back
Top Bottom