Injured 6mth Silkie Roo - Possible slipped tendon? Is it too late?

Aw, I’m glad he has a chance and I am defiantly hoping for the best out come for him and you. Do you have a place you can give him so no one pounces on him? It’s very normal for Another rooster or hen, to pick on the weak. They take advantage of injuries or sick.
yes he's been separated now since it happened. Im thinking I may do a silkie pen in the future. Funny thing is he's bigger than the mean rooster. But I'm getting rid of him anyway!

I know this was ages ago but the video of your silke looks exactly like how mine is mving now. Did it turn out to be a ligament soft tissue injury like your vet thought? We never saw ours getting injured like you did. Did they recover well? We can hopefully see a vet on monday..

I know this was ages ago but the video of your silke looks exactly like how mine is mving now. Did it turn out to be a ligament soft tissue injury like your vet thought? We never saw ours getting injured like you did. Did they recover well? We can hopefully see a vet on monday..

I recommend a vet checking it. I had my silkie end up with a slip tendon. She was given a steroid to help with the inflammation. For her it didn’t help, but my vet tried. She passed away a few years ago from it. Lasted maybe 2 weeks after her first shot.

Back
Top Bottom