Intro of timAndAndrae

TimAndAndrae

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jul 21, 2014
South Jersey
We got our very first 13 brown egg layers from Moyer's in Quakertown, PA almost 5 week ago and what a trip it has been.

We started talking about getting chickens two and a half years ago and this past summer I added a coop on to the barn.

This past Sunday they moved form their brooder that had been in the bathroom to the coop. I'm now getting them use to lower temps.
]

They have been a joy to have and are helping me recover from a brain injury I suffered a year ago.

Tim

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Awwww! Your flock is so adorable!! What cutie pies!

Your coop is lovely too!

Feel free to ask questions. Glad you joined.

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

I love your adorable little chicks! They look like a wonderful flock! Good luck raising them!

And like Mountain Peeps said, feel free to ask questions about anything you aren't sure about! ^_^
big_smile.png

Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm sorry you suffered a brain injury. Chickens are great therapy for all sorts of ailments. I agree with the others; your chicks are adorable. I don't really see a run with your coop. Are you planning on free ranging them? Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your chicks.

That little chick is absolutely adorable - the sweetest little face. Chickens are great therapy. Welcome to Backyard chickens, so glad you joined the flock
yesss.gif

Welcome to BYC. I myself am new to here. I have found many here to be frendly and a great help. There is a wealth of knowledge in the learning center as well as searching the old posts.

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad you joined the flock! I love the second pic
love.gif

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Aww....they are adorable!! Nice barn too! They will be quite happy in there.

If you have any questions along the way, feel free to ask. Welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom