Intro

Welcome to Backyard Chickens! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: You are well acquainted with the fact that the ameraucanas will lay you blue or green eggs. Or.. are they a already laying? Anyway, it's one of the best aspects of raising the breed. Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

Thank you. Our one hen just started laying eggs three days ago. We’ve all been pretty excited! :)

Hi. I am new to raising chickens. We have five Ameraucana hens that we got as day olds on May 26th, 2018. That same day, we got day old guinea fowl keets (five also). My family and I love our little flock. Backyard chickens is always where I go to look up information. I’m excited to be a member. Thank you. :)
:frow :goodpost: :welcome

Hi and welcome to BYC and yay for your first eggs :clap

This is a useful link of BYC guides to take a look at announcements-feedback-issues-guides.3 I’d suggest including your location using the guide in that link, if you have not already done so. You can use this link to contact members in your area - Find your State's thread.

Best wishes

Pork Pie

Back
Top Bottom