Intro

catspajamas1789

In the Brooder
Oct 8, 2020
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

I purchased 3 buff orpington chicks from my local Grange co-op in my junior year of highschool for my FFA class. One of them passed away but ive had the other 2 since then. Ive had them for about 3-4 years now i think.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

2 lovely hens. :^)

(3) What breeds do you have?

Buff orpingtons !

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

Fresh eggs, and i also use my girls as sort of therapy birds. When im stressed i like to sit outside with them and just chill.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

I really enjoy gardening and drawing.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

I still live with parents and I have 2 others pets, a teacup chihuahua named Sadie and a goldfish named Baby Zebulon. Im currently taking online highschool classes to get my diploma. I am a super, super senior 😔

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

Ive know about byc ever since i got my birds and started googling questions about them. Trying to learn how to take the best care of them. This site has helped me a lot !

I have attatched a picture of my girls ! On the right is Greta, and left is Chookie :^)

Attachments

• 20200909_132046.jpg
    20200909_132046.jpg
    847.1 KB · Views: 14

Back
Top Bottom