Dinosaurolophus

In the Brooder
Sep 17, 2017
New Brunswick, Canada
My Coop
My Coop
This past summer marks my first personal venture with chickens. I borrowed an incubator from my uncle, and hatched out my own chicks! They were mostly mixed variety, having some easter egger or silky and quite a bit of something else in them. Their coop was a repurposed kids' swing set stand. I have no other pets (though I can dream). My other hobbies include camping, hiking, DRAWING, geocaching, researching, gardening, reading, video game design... the list continues. I live on the East Coast of Canada.

This past summer marks my first personal venture with chickens. I borrowed an incubator from my uncle, and hatched out my own chicks! They were mostly mixed variety, having some easter egger or silky and quite a bit of something else in them. Their coop was a repurposed kids' swing set stand. I have no other pets (though I can dream). My other hobbies include camping, hiking, DRAWING, geocaching, researching, gardening, reading, video game design... the list continues. I live on the East Coast of Canada.
Are you in Nova Scotia? I lived there from 1974 to Dec. 1992. Beautiful place.
Welcome to BYC. There is a lot to learn here about chickens. Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom