Introducing myself :)

MeichaRenCoyle

In the Brooder
Jan 11, 2023
Q: Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

A: I’ve had chickens for most of my life.

Q: How many chickens do you have right now?

A: I only have 3 chickens because 3 have died recently, 1 rooster and 3 ducks.

Q: What breeds do you have?

A: 3 Muscovy ducks, 2 Lohmann Brown chickens, 1 Frizzle and a rooster

Q: What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

A: I like hanging out with them all, for some reason I just feel happier around chickens and ducks.

Q: Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

A: I have two dogs as well, a border collie/Lab named Nahla (12yo) and the newest addition to the family is a mini dachshund named Winston (around 8 months)

Q: Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

A: I’ve been coming on here for years with no account researching chicken stuff and I decided it was time to join.

Q: Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

A: I’ve had chickens for most of my life.

Q: How many chickens do you have right now?

A: I only have 3 chickens because 3 have died recently, 1 rooster and 3 ducks.

Q: What breeds do you have?

A: 3 Muscovy ducks, 2 Lohmann Brown chickens, 1 Frizzle and a rooster

Q: What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

A: I like hanging out with them all, for some reason I just feel happier around chickens and ducks.

Q: Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

A: I have two dogs as well, a border collie/Lab named Nahla (12yo) and the newest addition to the family is a mini dachshund named Winston (around 8 months)

Q: Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

A: I’ve been coming on here for years with no account researching chicken stuff and I decided it was time to join.
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom