INTRODUCTION , Naqvi from Pakistan ,

abdullah hassan

In the Brooder
Aug 8, 2017
i am very new to chickens but i always wished i could keep them, recently i bought some baby chicken for my daughters but as they were unable to take care of them so i started working with chicken and 3 on them died and i found out that these known as briler are very week so i bought 6 egyptian chicks and after a few days i found out that keeping them and raising them is a fun and then have bought 11 chicks of pure breed so now i am having 19 chicks
As i dont know exactly the names of the breeds so i will post pictures and some of you plz help me finding its breed .
i searched net after few days of keeping chicks for finding out their eating things and how i can make shelter for them so i found this site and its good.

besides keeping chicks i love keeping animals , i have ducks, parrots and rabbits and now i am planning to have some more, i love reading books as well which is my first and most loving hobby,
i am an engineer by profession in design and construction industry , have 4 kids one boy 1.5 yrs, 3 girls 3 yrs, 5 yrs, 7 yrs.

thanks to all of you for having such a great place to share and learn.

regards

Welcome to Backyardchickens.com aka BYC! :frow
We are so glad you joined our flock.

This video will help you learn how to navigate this site:

Back
Top Bottom