Introduction

poawsze

Hatching
Jun 20, 2022
Hi!!! My name is Paige. I spend most of my spare time thinking about ways to improve the way I care for my chickens, so I'm excited to see what I can learn here :) Figured the best way to introduce myself is to just stick with the template since I'm not usually great with introductions :thumbsup
1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

I've had chickens since 2015 :)
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

Currently have 13 chickens. Youngest are a few weeks old and oldest is 7 years old.
(3) What breeds do you have?

Salmon Faverolle, Buff Orpington, Lavender Orpington, Mottled Java, Sapphire Gem, Silkie, Ameraucana, Buff Cochin
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

I love watching them, for some reason it's very entertaining to me. They're very rewarding animals to raise.
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

I like to create art if I can find inspiration for it, but more often I'm spending time playing games on my computer.
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

I have 3 dogs and 2 cats. I'm currently studying for my Pharmacy Technician license.
(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

Whenever I have difficulties with my chickens or would like to see input from other people, this website is one of the first results to pop up in Google. Has helped me through some stressful times just reading input from other people who are dealing with the same things. Figured it was finally time for me to officially join the community!

Back
Top Bottom