Introduction

Chelse

Chirping
5 Years
Oct 20, 2016
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I have had chickens for years

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 7

(3) What breeds do you have? I used to do americanas and now I have mixed breeds

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? The eggs and their personalities

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Photography, scuba diving, travel

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Also in my flock I have ducks, a turkey and a peacock. I have two dogs, a cat, and some fish. I run a wellness center

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join? I cannot remember how I found byc or how long I've known about it. I've actually been a member for a while but I think my account must have got lost.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I have had chickens for years

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 7

(3) What breeds do you have? I used to do americanas and now I have mixed breeds

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? The eggs and their personalities

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Photography, scuba diving, travel

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Also in my flock I have ducks, a turkey and a peacock. I have two dogs, a cat, and some fish. I run a wellness center

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join? I cannot remember how I found byc or how long I've known about it. I've actually been a member for a while but I think my account must have got lost.
Welcome to BYC!! It appears your account has been here for 5 years. 😅

Back
Top Bottom